We’ll tell you a secret. Finding out how to get the best hotel deals in Brisbane is never easy. Just search for ‘hotel deals in Brisbane’ and you’ll find tonnes of unsolicited advertisements from all around the worlds booking websites. When that’s happening, how can a traveller easily book?
So, what’s the best way to get the best hotel deals in Brisbane?
At Jephson Hotel, we love finding ways to make our guests feel special by giving them a chance to find amazing discounts and special hotel deals in Brisbane, while still ensuring high quality.
Here’s your ‘behind the scenes’ tips for finding the best hotel deals in Brisbane!
Hotel deals in Brisbane Tip #1 – Avoid event days
1. Look for weekends that do not have festivities or major activities happening during that time. It’s a no-brainer right? If you check out hotel deals during times like the Irish Festival, the State of Origin or Australia Day, chances are you will not get the best bang for buck. Instead, for hotel deals in Brisbane, search for the ‘white space’ weekends and you’ll find hotel deals in Brisbane!
Hotel deals in Brisbane Tip #2 – School holidays rock
2. Save a trip for during a school holiday period like Easter, Christmas or during the month of January and some public holidays. Brisbane’s a busy corporate town, but like many capitals, once Christmas and summer roll in, there’s hotel deals in Brisbane. Look to time the arrivals, plus your departure dates around business or return days for the top hotel deals in Brisbane.
Hotel deals in Brisbane Tip #3 – Weekends are awesome
3. Make sure your arrival date is on a Friday or on a weekend as they are often quieter than weekdays. Hotel deals in Brisbane often surface for these dates (we can tell you they surely do at Jephson Hotel – just check out our special offers and hotel deals in Brisbane), as weekends can be less busy. So save your family or leisure trip for then and find hotel deals in Brisbane.
Hotel deals in Brisbane Tip #4 – Always book direct
4. Always, always book direct to find hotel deals in Brisbane. Our website gives you the best rates around and when guests book direct (at Jephson Hotel or wherever you stay), you’ll find the best hotel deals in Brisbane. It’s direct bookings which bring the most value to hotels and in turn, hotels can deliver the most value to Guests! Whether it’s a surprise offer, a discount rate or something else. For the best hotel deals in Brisbane, we’d definite suggest booking directly.
Hotel deals in Brisbane Tip #5 – Advance room rates
5. Be sure to book early and look for advance pay room rates and discounts, when you pay at least a month before your scheduled holiday or business trip. Without actually being promoted as special deals, these can still be the best hotel deals in Brisbane! If you’re a planned traveller and know you’re going, save money by locking in your booking. You can use travel insurance for worst case scenarios and score the best hotel deals in Brisbane by paying early and upfront.
Hotel deals in Brisbane Tip #6 – Ask the hotel directly
6. Call us anytime and our exceptional staff will be glad to help you find amazing hotel deals in Brisbane. Offers can sometimes best be found by simply speaking with the hotel’s team. Then, you’ll understand what’s busy and what’s not, and can plan any holidays or corporate meetings around those times. It might be ‘old school’, but it’s a great way to find hotel deals in Brisbane.
And one final tip for hotel offers in Brisbane
If you’re a frequent traveller, sign up for newsletters and facebook pages. You’ll often get insider-only hotel deals sent directly to your email!