Our Privacy Commitment
When you make a booking, you are legally deemed to have read, understood and accepted:
This policy lets you know how we handle information. The information we receive depends on what you do when you visit our site.
We do not collect personally identifying information about you unless you provide it voluntarily.
If you merely browse our website, by reading, printing or downloading information or documents such as web pages, brochures, forms or press releases, no personally identifying information will be collected about you. The information we may automatically collect (as do most sites) are:
- The Internet Service Provider (ISP) through which you access the Internet.
- The Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer or device you are using.
- The browser software that you are using.
- The operating system that you are using.
- The date and time you visit our site.
- The Web pages that you visit on our site .
- The URL of the previous website you were visiting, if you clicked links there.
We use this information for statistical purposes only to help us make our site more useful.
If you decide to send us an electronic mail message (email), or submit information via one of our interactive forms, the message will usually contain your return email address. If you include personally-identifying information in your e-mail, we may use that information to respond to the request. This may require that we share the information with another person or entity if the other person or entity’s participation is necessary to respond to your request / inquiry. All collected information will remain a closed record to the extent allowed by local law. Please note – email is not secure against interception. Please only send only information necessary to help us process your request and phone the hotel directly to share other info.
Links To Other Sites: